Content tagged research
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- IFLA joins European Library Associations in Calling for Effective Support for Education, Research, Culture and Digital Inclusion
IFLA alongside EBLIDA, LIBER, NAPLE, Public Libraries 2030 and SPARC Europe has signed a joint letter calling on European leaders to reconsider their choices around the EU budget for...
News - 6 August 2020
- Parliamentary Research Handbook
Parliamentarians need access to up-to-date and accurate information and research in order to effectively perform their parliamentary duties. All research produced by parliamentary officials...
Publication - 18 February 2019
- Parliamentary Research & Library Service Ethics
In 2015 IFLAPARL published the ‘Guidelines for Parliamentary Research Services’, complementing the long-standing ‘Guidelines for Legislative...
Informational Page - 27 July 2018
- A Government Mandate for School Libraries in Sweden
BSLA Case Study - 2 August 2013
- A new Blog for Library Theory and Research (LTR) Section
We are pleased to inform you about the new blog of the LTR Section. Source : edudemic The purpose of the LTR Blog is to offer updated information about Research and Theory...
News - 12 March 2013