Content tagged Serials
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Join us at #WLIC2021: How Open Access Affects Serials Assessment
The Serials & Other Continuing Resources Committee (SOCRS) is pleased to invite the IFLA community to our programme during IFLA WLIC 2021: How Open Access Affects Serials Assessment...
News - 29 July 2021
- Call for Papers: Worldwide Open Access Mandates and Policies
The Serials and Other Continuing Resources Section (SOCRS) invites colleagues to submit proposals for its two-hour open session at the IFLA World Library and Information Congress (WLIC...
News - 23 January 2020
- Call for Papers: WLIC 2019 Satellite Meeting on Grey Literature
Call for Papers: Satellite Meeting Theme: Grey Literature Sponsored by: IFLA Serials and Other Continuing Resources Section Co-sponsored by: IFLA...
News - 15 January 2019
- Call for Papers: Open Session on Standards and Best Practices Relating to Serials, Continuing Resources and Scholarly Communications - IFLA 2019
Call for Papers: Programme Session Standards and Best Practices Relating to Serials, Continuing Resources and Scholarly Communications Sponsored by: IFLA Serials and Other...
News - 8 January 2019
- IFLA SOCRS satellite meeting 2017
Satellite conference of the IFLA Section on Serials and Other Continuing Resources, co-sponsored by the IFLA Section on Acquisition and Collection Development and the European Solidarity Center (...
Event - 14 July 2017
- Call for papers: Cataloguing & Serials and Other Continuing Resources Sections Satellite meeting @ WLIC 2016 in Dublin (OH)
IFLA's Cataloguing Section and Serials and Other Continuing Resources Section invite you to submit a proposal for their satellite meeting in conjunction with the 82nd IFLA...
News - 25 January 2016
- Electronic Resource Management Systems: A Solution with its Own Challenges
Details abstracts credits programme papers speakers sponsors University of the Western Cape, Cape Town, South Africa August 16-17, 2007
Informational Page - 15 October 2011