Get Into… Guides
A key part of IFLA’s advocacy work is our engagement with international organisations and processes. These provide an opportunity to underline the role of libraries and call for laws, recommendations and research which can be used in national advocacy.
Yet often, these processes are not limited to the international level. There are possibilities to get involved nationally, even locally, drawing on resources and opportunities to build networks and raise awareness.
IFLA’s Get Into… Guides provide an overview of various international processes, what libraries can gain from getting involved, and practical ideas on how you can do this.
Below is a list of our current guides:
- Get into the Internet Governance Forum
- Get into the World Intellectual Property Organization
- Get into Global Media and Information Literacy Week
- Get into the Blue Shield
- Get into SDG Action Week
- Get into the UN’s 75th Anniversary Celebrations
- Get into the 2005 Convention on the Protection and Promotion of Diverse Cultural Expressions
Last update: 19 February 2021