2017 School Libraries Satellite meeting in Wrocław, Poland
Advocacy of School Libraries
18 August 2017
Lower Silesian Pedagogic Library, Worcella 25-27, 50-448 Wrocław, Polend
The workshop will be aimed at the implementation of the 2nd edition of the School Library Guidelines.
The workshop consists of six elements
- Chapter 1 Mission and Purpose of a School Library
- Chapter 2 Legal and Financial Framework for a School Library
- Chapter 3 Human Resources for a School Library
- Chapter 4 Physical and Digital Resources of a School Library
- Chapter 5 Programs and Activities of a School Library
- Chapter 6 School Library Evaluation and Public Relations
There will be three sessions, so participants can follow the module of three chapters.
Full details on the Satellite Meeting website.
Don´t forget to register !!!!!!!!!!
Last update: 12 May 2017