Content tagged IFLA Professional Units
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- IFLA Children & Young Adults Section + IFLA Strategy
News - 11 February 2021
- IFLA RISS + IFLA Strategy: survival skills for a digital world
News - 27 January 2021
- Units + IFLA Strategy: looking back, looking forward
It is safe to say that 2020 was not what any of us expected, many having overcome great difficulties. 2021 is a time to look forward and put our planned goals for the year...
News - 15 January 2021
- IFLA Professional Unit 2021 Action Plans
IFLA Professional Unit 2021 Action Plans have been developed and posted to Unit webpages. The Units’ 2021 focus areas, planned outputs and timelines, aligned to the IFLA Strategy,...
News - 18 December 2020
- IFLA SET + IFLA Strategy: celebrating collaboration
Closely aligned to the IFLA Key Initiative 3.1 “Provide...
News - 10 December 2020
- IFLA ARL Section + IFLA Strategy: Acting locally, Reaching Globally
Closely aligned to the IFLA Key Initiative 3.3 “Empower the field at the national and regional...
News - 25 November 2020
- IFLA LAC Section + IFLA Strategy: Uniting libraries in Latin America & the Caribbean
Inspired by the IFLA Strategy, the IFLA Latin America and the...
News - 19 November 2020
- Inspiring library buildings: a new Instagram account you will love!
IFLA’s Library Buildings and Equipment Section (LBES) has embarked on a new initiative designed to showcase...
News - 3 November 2020
- IFLA celebrates World Evidence-Based Healthcare Day
World Evidence-Based Healthcare Day, marked during Health Literacy Month, is an opportunity to highlight the impact of poor health literacy, which seriously hampers...
News - 20 October 2020
- No matter your age: New Professionals - an open global network eager to meet you
Perfectly aligned with the IFLA’s Strategy Key Initiative 3.2, the IFLA New Professionals Special Interest Group (NPSIG) is proving its significance every single day...
News - 16 September 2020
- IFLAPARL: Parliaments. Partnerships. Professional guidance
Networking and partnerships are what the IFLA Library and Research Services for Parliaments Section (IFLAPARL) is about. Their collaborative spirit and work aligned to...
News - 4 September 2020
- Can old buildings be turned into libraries? A sneak peek into ENSULIB’s upcoming open access book
How has IFLA’s Environment, Sustainability and Libraries Special Interest Group (ENSULIB) engaged with the IFLA Strategy? By writing an open access book that will...
News - 7 August 2020
- Interlibrary loaning across the globe: a gap turned into a successful new global service by an IFLA Professional Unit
IFLA’s Document Delivery and Resource-Sharing Professional Unit (IFLA DDRS) has launched a new service to support the sharing of...
News - 24 July 2020
- IFLA Coaching Initiative: a dynamic IFLA Professional Unit programme
The goal of the IFLA Section on Continuing Professional Development and Workplace Learning is to develop effective continuing professional development opportunities for...
News - 8 July 2020
- IFLA celebrates World Refugee Day
20 June is World Refugee Day, designated by the United Nations to honour refugees around the globe. This year’s theme is ‘Every Action Counts...
News - 19 June 2020
- IFLA Strategy and IFLA Professional Units
IFLA’s five-year Strategy 2019-2024 was built on the Global Vision discussion - the largest and most inclusive conversation ever in the history of our field. With...
News - 18 June 2020
- You’re Invited! Get Involved with IFLA’s Professional Units at WLIC 2019
At the heart of IFLA’s work are our Professional Units. These groups are made up of experts from around the world and across the library profession. Their work, activities and...
News - 24 August 2019