Content tagged Big data
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Big Data SIG program and business meeting
The Big Data SIG business meeting will take place online, immediately after the IT section standing committee meeting. IFLA IT Section SC Business Meeting 28 Aug 2020, 08:30-09:30 EST...
Event - 20 August 2020
- Information Technology and Big Data SIG summer business meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar: https://zoom.us/j/97410567178?pwd=SUdmTjVEUG1sZGhCa2xrQmE4YlZEQT09 Passcode: 593934 [PDF version fo the Agenda] IFLA IT Section...
Event - 10 August 2020
- Call for papers for the Big Data SIG open session at WLIC 2020 now open
Theme: Better Together: Collaborative Solutions to the Challenges of Data and Libraries The call for papers for the IFLA Big Data SIG’s open session at the forthcoming congress...
News - 1 March 2020
- Video recording of the 16th IFLA ILDS conference: Beyond the paywall - Resource sharing in a disruptive ecosystem. Held at the National Library of Technology in Prague, Czech Republic, October 9-11, 2019.
Recorded at the National Library of Technology in Prague, Czech Republic, from Wednesday, October 9, at 10:00 CET, until Friday, October 11, 2019, at noon CET. More at https://ilds2019....
Publication - 12 November 2019
Tags: Access to knowledge, Audiovisual and multimedia resources, Benchmarking, Best practices, Big data, Conferences, Cooperation, Copyright, Copyright exceptions and limitations, Czechia, Data management, Digital divide, Document delivery, eBooks, Electronic document delivery, eLending, eLending for Libraries, Interlibrary loans, International cooperation, Networking, Open access, Research support, Document Delivery and Resource Sharing, Videos
- Proceedings of the 16th IFLA ILDS conference: Beyond the paywall - Resource sharing in a disruptive ecosystem : held at the National Library of Technology in Prague, Czech Republic, October 9-11, 2019
Published on behalf of the IFLA Document Delivery and Resource Sharing Section’s Standing Committee, this freely-accessible eBook is a testimonial reflecting the state-of-the-art in the...
Publication - 4 November 2019
Tags: Access to information, Benchmarking, Best practices, Big data, Conferences, Cooperation, Copyright, Copyright exceptions and limitations, Digital divide, Document delivery, eBooks, Electronic document delivery, eLending, eLending for Libraries, Intellectual property, Interlibrary loans, International cooperation, Library collections, Open access, Publications, Research support, Scholarly communications, Statistics and evaluation, User experience, Conference proceedings, Document Delivery and Resource Sharing
- Make a coffee, sit back and read the PLS Minutes from Kuala Lumpur!
It was standing room only at both of the Public Libraries Standing Committee's Buisness Meetings in beautiful Kuala Lumpur last month. In addition to the 17 SC members...
News - 17 September 2018
- Join the NPSIG at 2016 World Library and Information Congress in Columbus, Ohio!
The New Professionals Special Interest Group is in Columbus, Ohio, from August 11th to August 19th, 2016. And there will be many opportunities to meet! IFLAcamp⁴...
News - 9 August 2016
- Free IFLA/ALA Webinar: “Big Data: new roles and opportunities for new librarians”: Recording and presentations now available!
We are happy to share with you the recording and slides of the IFLA/ALA "New Librarians, Global Connection Webinar Series" about “Big Data: new roles and opportunities for new...
News - 24 June 2016
- National Library of Korea: 70th anniversary commemoration & international symposium
The National Library of Korea (NLK) is located in Seoul, South Korea and was established in 1945. It houses millions of volumes and some of the National Treasures of South Korea. This event will...
Event - 12 May 2015
2020 World Library and Information Congress has been cancelled because of the COVID-19 pandemy. See IFLA annoucement. 2019 World Library and Information Congress: 85th...
Informational Page - 12 June 2009